Chef de Rang
Your most important duties will be expertly advising our discerning guests and giving them a warm welcome. The well-being of our guests is paramount. The goal is absolute guest satisfaction. You will ensure that the organisational processes in the restaurant area you are responsible for run as smoothly as possible.
- Welcoming and taking care of guests
- Describing dishes
- Giving recommendations
- Taking orders
- Serving drinks and meals
- Mise en place
- Assigning and training commis, trainees, and interns
- Ensuring impeccable hygiene, cleanliness, and tidiness
Your duties will also include creating a good atmosphere that ensures positive and constructive cooperation, as well as maintaining the outward appearance of our hotel.
- Guest and service orientation
- Good communicator
- Qualification in the hotel or restaurant trade
- Knowledge of food and drinks
Working at Hotel Gemma
What can you expect when you work with us? Two balanced seasons, a family-like working atmosphere, and many other amenities! It is especially important to us to have a trusting and appreciative relationship with one another. After all, our employees are the ones who embody our philosophy every day and turn our first-time guests into regulars.
- 14 months’ pay
- Free accommodation
- Free employee lunch
- 10% discount at our partner Kessler Sport & Mode
- 25% discount on equipment rentals at our partner Kessler Sport & Mode
- Allgäu-Walser Card with numerous benefits
- Free use of the excellent public transport system in the neighbouring region
- Free use of the mountain cable cars in summer
- Discounts on parking spaces and car parks
- Discounted admission to approx. 200 leisure facilities
- Reduced admission to events
- And much more!
Und vieles mehr!